All in one IP system for small business
The iPECS Micro is perfectly customized for business from 2 to 20 users employing IP trunking. Any business planning to use SIP trunks will benefit with the simple plug and play installation, highly reliable and rich IP PBX communications features with this all in one solution.
Built in SIP trunk, FXS ports and IP extension capabilities meet the basic requirements of any small business. Powerful IP PBX features make this small box not a small box any more. The user defined system and station greeting, Auto Attendant become more powerful with the multi language support. The 200 minutes voice mail storage and voice mail accounts are ready to use as you install by selecting pre-defined default numbering plan.
Choice of terminals and applications
Enjoy the wide selection of system IP phones. Users can choose from any of 6 types of IP phone that best fit their business needs. Unlike standard SIP phone, the proprietary iPECS protocol provides fully integrated system features just like the conventional feature rich PBX solution. Users can also benefit single IP infrastructure using your wireless LAN phone. The cost effective wireless LAN phone of iPECS provides seamless business communication within any 802.11b/g network.
Users also have a choice of productivity enhancing applications including PC based attendant console and PC or PDA based softclient, Phontage. Especially, iPECS UCS provides variety of communication tools in an intuitive single user interface such as Presence, IM, Application sharing, Video conference etc.
Easy to install and easier to manage
Simple plug and play installation of the system and IP phones is afforded by the iPECS protocol. The automated device registration and search mechanism simplifies the installation process. Managers and administrators can access the system feature via the web admin from any remote location. The intuitive user interface helps manage sophisticated feature configuration such as easy maintenance routines. For multi-site maintenance purposes, the iPECS Micro supports a TR069 interface to work with any TR069 compliant ACS (Automatic Configuration Server). iPECS NMS (Network Management Server) supports up to 500 systems for fault notification, real time status monitoring, traffic statistics and more.
- Remote device connection extension gateways and IP phones
- System networking up to 250
- Easy to use built in system web admin
- Multiple level admin ID management :
- User/Administration/Maintenance ID
- Editable access control per each level of user ID
- Station user admin : Web admin for station configuration
- SIP trunk interface : Interoperable with major softswitches
- 3rd party SIP phone features : Basic call, Hold, Transfer, 3 way conference
- Virtual conference room, Conference group call, Ad hoc conference
- Built in ACD, Fixed line SMS, Hot desking, Individual call routing
- Automatic call recording, ICLID base call routing .T.38
- Built in voice mail, Multi language Auto Attendant,Email notification of VM